Insights Beyond Structured Data
The world of business analytics is changing. Data architects, analysts, marketers and product managers are tapping into new data sources like machine data and combining them with structured data to provide valuable business insights in real time.
- Improve customer experience and increase revenue by gaining insights into failed process steps
- Find business process bottlenecks and identify opportunities to optimize the process
- Obtain an end-to-end, data-driven view of the business process
- Perform real-time continuous monitoring of business processes
- Better understand and optimize the buyer’s journey across multiple channels
- Gain a deep understanding of customer interactions and customer usage
- Increase revenue by identifying and gaining insights into failed process steps
- Measure product and service adoption and usage across multiple channels
- Get insights to improve product features and introduce new services
- Improve product and service monetization by driving higher engagement and conversion
- Improve marketing campaign effectiveness
- Gain visibility into multi-channel interactions
- Understand cross-channel and cross-platform usage
- Drive efficient customer acquisition channels
The solution provides a unified way to organize and extract real-time insights from massive amounts of machine data from virtually any source. This includes data from websites, business applications, social media platforms, app servers, hypervisors, sensors, traditional databases, and open-source data stores.
It makes it simple to collect, analyze and act upon the untapped value of the big data generated by your technology infrastructure, security systems, and business applications — giving you the insights to drive operational performance and business results.
“Traditional monitoring tools just tell you when something isn’t working. With Splunk, we can now proactively manage operations and respond before an outage occurs or service erodes. The Operational Intelligence we have with Splunk software makes it much quicker and easier to investigate and resolve any incidents that occur in our infrastructure.”
– Security Architect, Telenor