Search. Diagnose. Report.
Log data is a definitive record of what’s happening in every business, organization or agency and it’s often an untapped resource when it comes to troubleshooting and supporting broader business objectives.
You can collect, store, index, search, correlate, visualize, analyze and report on any machine-generated data to identify and resolve operational and security issues in a faster, repeatable and more affordable way.
Benefits og Log Management
- Index, search and correlate any data for complete insight across your infrastructure
- Drill down and up and pivot across data to quickly find the needle in the haystack
- Turn searches into real-time alerts, reports or dashboards with a few mouse clicks
- Securely make operational data available without requiring access to production systems
- Scale from a single server to global datacenters
- Deploy and search across on-premise, hybrid-cloud and private/public-cloud based installations
The solution provides a unified way to organize and extract real-time insights from massive amounts of machine data from virtually any source. This includes data from websites, business applications, social media platforms, app servers, hypervisors, sensors, traditional databases and open-source data stores.
It makes it simple to collect, analyze and act upon the untapped value of the big data generated by your technology infrastructure, security systems and business applications—giving you the insights to drive operational performance and business results.
“Splunk Enterprise automatically adapts to the log format of different equipment, so that data can be taken in and used as-is. Because the information is immediately available for analysis, the initialization process is much shorter. “
– Hiroki Saito, Deputy General Manager, Managed Service Division Mitsui Bussan Secure Directions, Inc.