The Software Driven Cloud Networking
Arista Networks has proven to be the leader regarding cloud principles. Their network designs serving private, public and hybrid cloud, enterprise and high-performance network have placed them as the champions in the field. These include the use of open APIs, cloud automation features, and self-service provisioning and deployment – coupled with an open approach to network integration, customer programmability, and simplified standards-based deployment architectures.
In this scheme, siloed Places-In-the-Network (PINs) are normalized to become standardized Places-In-the-Cloud (PICs). Therefore, Arista’s Universal Cloud Network is able to provide consistent operational experience, simplifying the model for customers and extending their data center networking practices to a wide range of other uses.
The five attributes of Software Driven Cloud Networking that are critical to achieving successful cloud deployments and lowering TCO are available across our entire portfolio. These core attributes are essential to achieve effective Software Driven cloud IT infrastructures.
- Available Architectures – highly available, scalable and efficient spine-leaf architectures.
- Agile Work-X – agility to support any workload, workflow or workstream.
- Automation – from native programmability for Do-It-Yourself automation, to DevOps workflow automation, to cloud automation for everyone with CloudVision.
- Analytics – reducing operating costs and time-to-resolution with NetDB real-time state-streaming, as well as the CloudVision Analytics Engine and Telemetry Apps.
- Any Cloud API – programmable platforms allowing rapid, automated deployment and provisioning with open SDK/APIs and single-OS consistency.
In order to create an outstanding software foundation and maximizing the value of the Network, the Arista Software Driven Cloud Networking plays a critical role. It enables seamless integration across any IT infrastructure that simplifies management and provisioning, speeds up service delivery, lowers costs, among other features. Purpose-built hardware with Arista 7000 family and Arista EOS, maximize system uptime, stateful fault repair, Advanced Event Management, Zero Touch Provisioning, latency analysis, and a fully accessible Linux shell. Arista’s hardware platforms are designed to meet the rigorous power and cooling requirements of today’s most demanding data centers, proven advantages already in use in many of the largest cloud data centers around the world.
As now part of Netnordic, Rantek is proud to be a partner to Arista, with the highest qualifications among the Nordic countries. Blending their technology with our expertise, we are the most effective solution to your network affairs. Reach us to learn more about the solutions we can provide.