SaaS Accelerator | SD-WAN | SteelConnect | SteelCentral | SteelHead | SteelFusion
In today’s world, digital performance defines business success. But performance in the digital age is about more than speed. That’s why Riverbed provides a fully unified and integrated platform that eliminates tradeoffs and helps customers rethink possible. They help enhance digital performance across every aspect of a customer’s business—whether that’s gaining insight into new customers and industries, improving time to market, increasing productivity, or simply delivering fast, secure digital experiences today’s users demand.
RanTek has been an Elite Riverbed partner for 15 years and is now in the Top 10 Riverbed Solution Providers 2019. As an award-winning Riverbed partner, Rantek have extensive experience in providing expert customer support at scale across worldwide locations. Rantek provide 1st and 2nd layer support in-house and excel in exceeding customer expectations, demonstrated by very high customer satisfaction scores. Not only that, Rantek count over half of the Denmark C20 as customers.
Riverbed delivers faster access to leading SaaS applications in any location providing exceptional user experience. The SaaS Accelerator offers end-to-end acceleration and performance measurement of leading enterprise SaaS applications, including Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Box and more.
Read more about Riverbeds SaaS Accelerator and its benefits here.
Software-defined WAN is quickly replacing traditional Wide Area Networks (WANs) as more enterprises realize the need to rethink networking for today’s cloud-centric world. SD-WAN simplifies the way networks are designed, deployed and managed. It also brings powerful capabilities that increase the efficiency and agility of IT teams.
Read more about the Riverbed SD-WAN solution here.
SteelConnect is a revolutionary application-defined SD-WAN solution. It provides you with an intelligent and simplified approach to designing, deploying and managing distributed networks for today’s cloud-centric world.
SteelConnect leverages the principles of software-defined control to provide:
- Simple yet powerful workflows for policy definition based on a new set of primitives to reflect the natural language of business: Applications, Users, Sites, Performance and Security
- Single-click setup of SD-WAN and application acceleration capabilities in Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services cloud environments
- User-to-server control, wherever the user (static or mobile) or server (cloud or on-premises) might be
- Scalability for large environments, including data centers. No rip-and-replace needed
- Integrated application acceleration and visibility capabilities, provided as a single-box, dual-box, virtual or cloud-based solution
With Riverbed´s strong positions in both Gartner’s “Network Performance Management & Diagnostics” and “Application Performance Management” Magic Quadrants, Riverbed SteelCentral is now recognized as the undisputed leader in end-to-end performance management across networks and applications.
Riverbed Network Performance Management and Diagnostics solutions are a core and integral part of SteelCentral, the command center for application performance. Network Performance Management let IT operations create KPI dashboards and understand the performance of application, network and infrastructure components via network instrumentation along with insight into the quality of the end user’s experience.
SteelHead is the industry’s #1 optimization solution for accelerated delivery of any application across the Hybrid WAN. With SteelHead WAN optimization, you have better visibility into application and network performance and the end-user experience.
By combining network, application and end-user performance metrics for deep visibility, IT can troubleshoot and fix problems before the user is impacted. Leveraging the solution’s application-aware approach, the most complete set of network services and path selection based on intent-based, business-driven, global policies with local enforcement, you also have significantly improved control to enable business agility.
Riverbed SteelFusion includes patented technology that delivers a modern, cloud-like experience to IT organizations managing increasingly complex, mission-critical ROBO locations in today’s digital world. SteelFusion is the first and only Software-Defined Edge (SD-Edge) solution that delivers local performance while enabling data convergence, instant provisioning/recovery and lower TCO for distributed organizations.
With SteelFusion’s SD-Edge solution, you can:
- Converge remote storage, server, backup and networking infrastructure into one appliance
- Secure 100% of a company’s data in the data center or public cloud while delivering the application performance required by remote workers to get business
- Achieve agile IT with instant provisioning of new network services, line of business apps and entirely new sites
- Eliminate remote backup, achieve near real-time RPO and significantly reduce RTO
- Minimize operational costs by extending hybrid cloud investments in storage, virtualization, backup and IT staff to every edge in the business