Riverbed | SaaS Accelerator
Breakthrough Innovations in SaaS and Cloud Performance
Riverbed delivers faster access to leading SaaS applications in any location providing exceptional user experience. The SaaS Accelerator offers end-to-end acceleration and performance measurement of leading enterprise SaaS applications, including Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Box and more.
Riverbed has leveraged its founding principles from accelerating old-school data center applications and eliminating costly bandwidth and latency restrictions, and applied those principles to cloud workloads and SaaS applications. This has resulted in the world’s first, cloud-based SaaS Accelerator service that is easy to spin up in minutes and deploy anywhere.
SaaS Accelerator offers end-to-end acceleration and performance measurement of leading enterprise SaaS applications, including Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Box and more. This will help you continue to experience the ease and scalability of SaaS, without the loss of control and questionable performance that has come with it.
This easy-to-deploy service accelerates SaaS application performance while overcoming the limitations of application latency, bandwidth constraints, and network congestion. The SaaS Accelerator gives you fast and reliable access to your SaaS application from any location.
Benefits of the SaaS Accelerator for Today’s Dynamic Workforce
- Easy to purchase, spin up, and manage for all users.
- As-a-service offering ready to go in minutes.
- Automates complex security policy and troubleshooting operations associated with acceleration over distance.
- Based on workforce productivity requirements, globally accelerate SaaS to laptops, remote desktops or entire sites, and easily shift service to new or additional apps as needed.
- It is easily integrated with Riverbed EUEM, SteelHead Mobile, and SD-WAN offerings.
- Accelerated SaaS performance up to 33x by mitigating latency and reduces the bandwidth of up to 99%. Improves user productivity and satisfaction.
- Concurrency of service helps eliminate unnecessary license fees.