To Zscaler, mobile devices are just another endpoint—our traffic inspection remains exactly the same. Zscaler sits in the cloud between all your users—regardless of endpoint or connection type—seamlessly scanning every byte of inbound and outbound traffic to ensure that any malicious content or attacks targeted to mobile devices don’t lead to security blind spots. We even handle SSL inspection—the same way we do for PCs.
Zscaler interacts smoothly with existing MDM vendor solutions. We extend your security capabilities to cover mobile apps, including mobile app fingerprinting, app store access control, and blocking of malicious apps. Like all Zscaler policies, you can deploy mobile protection in minutes.
Zscaler Internet Access protects inline to make sure that nothing bad gets in and nothing good leaks out.
With Zscaler’s Mobile Security solution you can:
- Secure all of your web traffic across users, devices, and locations
- Keep your employees safe from malicious or compromised Internet sites
- Identify infected devices, automatically disable malware, and block data exfiltration attempts
- Ensure consistent enforcement of security policies across all users and devices.
- Enable the power of cloud applications and mobile without worry.
- Forward all mobile browser and app traffic to the Zscaler security cloud.
- Extend your security capabilities with a built-in firewall and cloud-based sandboxing.
- Extend the same protection to your mobile devices that you do for your PCs, including the same policies and full inbound and outbound traffic inspection—even SSL.
- Simplify traffic forwarding with a lightweight endpoint app that establishes an HTTPS tunnel between the endpoint and the Zscaler cloud.
- Zscaler mobile security is compatible with all types of networks and platforms; we can also provide an on-demand IPsec tunnel for iOS devices.
- A wide variety of authentication schemes ensure that we get full user context for each device and can provide the appropriate controls to each data packet.
“Zscaler’s Web Security suite is providing Lawter with extensive scanning functionality against modern malware threats. Along with the installed firewall at Lawter, Zscaler adds an additional security layer to cover the mobile workforce.”